Pulled car to the side of a suburban road after fast strobing light appears [not caught in time]. This fast strobing is usually a sign of an impending encounter as many of us have found in the UK CE5 community. Footage of this taking place in minutes or hours leading up to a more profound ‘display’ is online elsewhere and this ‘initiation’ visual process has been seen by many of us.
This was caught on HD but at last minute and video above is half resolution.
- Note aircraft cannot use their landing ‘flood’ light except in exceptional circumstances.
- Note there was zero sound from object. This was late at night with minimal traffic – all regular jets make a rumbling sound, even with shifting wind and altitude considerations.
- Those of you more aware of basic optical physics will notice something very strange in final phase of display – ie: the motion blur [long lines] should be present on ALL lighting on a conventionally constructed craft, this object has both motion lines plus one or two round lights which do not blur into lines. This is impossible unless a new form of lighting technology is in use on some part of the object.
Footage after bizarre sequence of events resulting in pulled-over car between Hebden Bridge and Todmorden, West Yorks:
– S/ware editing and N/vision footage – David G.
– Basic, last-minute HD camcorder footage: Anna M.
– Phone cam back-up by Paul H.
I.C.A.N. network comprises of small groups who share footage which has SOME aspect of the Hynek “CE5” interaction/description surrounding the Pennine Region – as documented by others before us such as Jenny Randles and Alan Godfrey.
Perm Link: http://bit.ly/contactLine